Video : E-Scooter fires up at the EV Showroom
E-Scooter: There were a lot of electric scooters in a showroom in Balaghat, Madhya Pradesh.[/video]
The video has been getting a lot of attention on social media. An electric scooter blew up in a showroom for electric cars, and it didn’t stop after that. This video is from the city of Balaghat in Madhya Pradesh, where an electric scooter started a fire and quickly burned down an electric car showroom.
To find out what caused this battery to explode, we need to look into the cause.